POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:08:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 15 Feb 2023 07:05:00
Message: <web.63ecc9a213ac33281f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> Getting google to properly index the site is a constant battle. I have done all they
say I should do and set everythi
ng up using their webmaster tools. All I can do is wait and hope that they catch up.
It's difficult in that google may
say one thing but do another; this is part of the never-ending battle between search
engines and those who would wish t
o influence the results/come out at the top for a query.

"According to a report from the Associated Press, Google is stepping up its so

by indoctrinating people to disbelieve what tech big wigs consider to be

Yet another reason to run, not walk away from something rife with corruption.