POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Lab: plans and discussions : Re: POV-Lab: plans and discussions Server Time
22 May 2024 09:00:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Lab: plans and discussions
From: jr
Date: 12 Feb 2023 12:05:00
Message: <web.63e91b451a31123088a828ca6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"yesbird" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Thanks again, I will take into account everything, ...

re the camera stuff BE mentioned, made me think that assuming you/povlab knows
when a user also has POV-Ray installed, you could also perhaps make use of the
real-time render feature.  have put together a demo, but the compressed archive
is just over the limit; the "recommended" CLI options at top of scene file.

<https://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Windows_Section_1#Real-Time_Raytracing>

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ePvkRUPHEmciusU_MNfvGs10lMX6Qck/view?usp=sharing>

regards ,jr.