POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : obj2pov.c wanted : Re: obj2pov.c wanted Server Time
26 Apr 2024 07:56:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: obj2pov.c wanted
From: yesbird
Date: 10 Feb 2023 04:35:00
Message: <web.63e60eb3c1c6394b7eb01f2810800fb2@news.povray.org>
Hi,

> Poseray indeed. It works like a charm for all kind of things.

It's true, but I am stuck on the following: trying to export data from ZBrush in
OBJ format I found that per-vertex colors are passed non-standard way - in
comments, like described in the following paper:

http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/obj/colour.html

Paul writes that _some_ converters cat read per-vertex colors from three last
numbers in line. I've done a few experiments with PoseRay (small OBJ attached),
but without success, so I am in doubt - am I doing something wrong or it's not
possible 'by design' of PoseRay ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pm3d_plane3d_1.obj.txt' (1 KB)