POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh rendering artifacts : Re: Mesh rendering artifacts Server Time
2 May 2024 07:06:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh rendering artifacts
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 31 Jan 2023 06:30:00
Message: <web.63d8fb42249f00761f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:

> Hi

Hi yourself.

> Have you not yet met Emacs?
>
>   ;-)

Nope.   I was raised in the American Public Education System, where we're
supposed to be just smart enough to read the names of the puppets that they
nominate every cycle, and not smart enough to undo the shackles and escape the
matrix.  As such, I still have certain  -  disabilities.

> See the attached zip-file.
>
> --
> Tor Olav

I had a feeling that Mr. Wizard would appear, with something out of his bag of
tricks.  :D

I truly do need to sit down and work with Emacs, Vim, awk, etc and figure out
how to do all the "word processing" tricks.

Thanks for being right there with a ready-made array example.

- BW