POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Voronoi helices : Re: Voronoi helices Server Time
26 Apr 2024 05:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voronoi helices
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 2 Jan 2023 18:20:00
Message: <web.63b3666353014cd81f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
> I feel there's something missing that I
> can't put my finger on, so any suggestions or feedback would be gratefully
> received!
>
> Bill

A wee bit less fog, or a steeper gradient so that some more of the background
"pops"

Maybe angle the camera to get a more lengthwise view

I like the red/green duality.

Maybe add some lights in the hollow-looking dark greebles so that the helices
look occupied.  "Helixworld", anyone?

Have the red one be a dry, hot dessicated region, and the green one be lush with
vegetation.   Do something to add things to the upper horizontal parts.  Ice,
fire, plants, water....  One tech, on primitive / luddite?

Dueling worlds?   Symbiosis?   One parasitizes the other?  Electrical/magnetic
polarity?  Milla Jovovitch?

Some periodic pulse running up/down each/both helices?