POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the he?? is going on with Russia? : What the he?? is going on with Russia? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 19:05:11 EDT (-0400)
  What the he?? is going on with Russia?
From: Leroy
Date: 6 Mar 2022 13:00:00
Message: <web.6224f0fd828cb2c6a299baaf712fc00@news.povray.org>
When this all started a few weeks ago. When The US said we know what your doing
pretending that your protecting Russian people that are trapped in a hostel
country.  I thought they agree on something!?
 When Russia went ahead and attacked, My first thought was 'does the west have
the will to stand against this?' Well Do WE?