POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A quick povr branch micro normal image. : Re: A quick povr branch micro normal image. Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:52:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A quick povr branch micro normal image.
From: jr
Date: 14 Feb 2022 11:00:00
Message: <web.620a7c05c1365d06ea8869266cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Feedback? Thoughts?

only a couple of "things".  (sorry took a few days)

I (still) think that the .inc would be a good place to store other
'povr'-specific stuff too, like the ids.

from the looks of 'forkversionhook.inc' it will be only for 'povr', I'd have
hoped for a 'version.inc' which would work regardless, for any version and/or
fork of POV-Ray.

lastly, the constant + macro names are, um, a little verbose?  :-)

thanks.

regards, jr.