POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiral : Re: Spiral Server Time
26 Apr 2024 10:52:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiral
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Feb 2022 10:40:00
Message: <web.6207d45fc95e65751f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> Wow.  I think that works really well.  If you look closely, you just see
> red, green and blue but an overall glance gives you subtle shades of
> color.  Cool!

Right, I saw this effect a while ago, and hadn't gotten around to posting it.
Now it seems like it might have some utility to inspire some experimentation.
:)

https://petapixel.com/2019/07/31/this-black-and-white-photo-uses-color-grid-lines-to-trick-your-brain/

Pretty cool effect / illusion.

I wonder if all 3 spirals could be coincident or layered with rgbf pigments.

Also wondering what a single spiral of closely arranged spheres would look like
with full rgb pigmentation of each individual sphere...