POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interpolating between textures using clock? : Re: Interpolating between textures using clock? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:36:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interpolating between textures using clock?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Feb 2022 13:35:00
Message: <web.61fc1f787de8ac01f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"tutki" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> P.S. Oh nevermind, just realized povray allows the color part of each entry to
> be variable. So I could do something like Red + Green*clock, Green + Blue*clock,
> etc., to get what I want.
>
> Thanks for the idea!

Yes, you've got the idea.   :)

You _might_ also think about using the same static pigments in the map, but vary
the map indices using the clock value...

colors.inc has a macro called CHSV2RGB in case the direct rgb variation doesn't
provide what you want.

https://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Colors.inc