POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Master of Puppets Font : Re: Master of Puppets Font Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Master of Puppets Font
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 15 Dec 2021 03:00:00
Message: <web.61b99ffa61c30dc82636f1af607c1b34@news.povray.org>
Last update until I can figure out how to add borders to these characters...
final version posted in the POV-Ray Text Files > scene-files section. The
attached image shows improvements to a couple of the characters and demonstrates
manual kerning (between the "A" and the "V" on the bottom line), which I made as
easy as possible.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'masterofpuppetsfont.jpg' (96 KB)

Preview of image 'masterofpuppetsfont.jpg'
masterofpuppetsfont.jpg