POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Interesting Shape : Re: Interesting Shape Server Time
26 Apr 2024 19:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting Shape
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 14 Dec 2021 14:05:00
Message: <web.61b8e9d7fe4787102636f1af607c1b34@news.povray.org>
> (Not to hijack the thread - but I have C. S. Lewis' _That Hideous Strength_
> sitting off to the side, and this thread title really ties in with it.)

No worries - there's only so much that can be said about one shape... I'm glad
you reminded me to add The Chronicles of Narnia to my reading list. A teacher
read some of the books to us when I was in about fourth or fifth grade and I was
entranced by them but the school year ended before she finished reading us all
the books and I've always wanted to read the whole series.