POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Geometric dome : Re: Geometric dome Server Time
26 Apr 2024 15:01:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric dome
From: Kenneth
Date: 6 Dec 2021 05:00:00
Message: <web.61adde6135d512ed4cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
"m@b" <sai### [at] googlemailcom> wrote:

> >> https://boneyard.pythonanywhere.com/360/360.htm
> >>

> > At that webpage, all I see is a blank white screen :-(
> >
> > [Running latest Firefox in Windows]
> >
> You might have to give it a minute or two - It's a large .png file.

Yes, that worked! "Patience is a virtue", ha.

The odd thing is that Firefox's little 'file loading' indicator reports almost
instantly that the file *has* completely loaded-- but the screen stays white for
a couple of minutes until the 360-image appears. That's an *extremely* long time
for Firefox to be processing or assembling(?) the visual result...if that is
what is  happening...especially in my super-fast Win 10 machine. Very strange!

Anyway, the result looks great; thanks for sharing.