POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Ideas. Playing with f_hash inbuilt function. (povr branch). : Re: Ideas. Playing with f_hash inbuilt function. (povr branch). Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:39:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ideas. Playing with f_hash inbuilt function. (povr branch).
From: jr
Date: 19 Aug 2021 16:25:00
Message: <web.611ebd729e282aed5e0fed26cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> 'identify hmm.png'
>
> hmm.png PNG 160x120 160x120+0+0 8-bit sRGB 25661B 0.000u 0:00.000
>
> 'feh --list hmm.png'
>
> NUM     FORMAT  WIDTH   HEIGHT  PIXELS  SIZE    ALPHA   FILENAME
> 1       png     160     120      19k     26k    -       hmm.png

thank you v much.  I may yet install this, to try out, quite like the tiled
view, and am intrigued by the (snipped) mention of keyboard macros executing.

> > :-).  natty dash separators, are they supplied or did you have to type them?
>
> Labels/captions. I leaned on feh's thumbnails and - caption directory
> text files for each image - feature. These are sometimes actual captions
> and sometimes more like labels depending on - a lot of things. FWIW... :-)

and per directory caption files too sounds an interesting feature, know of no
equivalent.

> The dashes I added on the fly while editing the caption files.

now thinking of adding dashes to Tabulated()'s caption.  :-)

the 'frm.tk' script has the drawback that it exits when the client's window is
closed (ok for terminal, not so for this use).  attached a version which uses a
different "pattern", providing as many frames as needed, one at a time; the
frame's dimensions too are now easily adapted.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'f2.tk.txt' (1 KB)