POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling a gothic cathedral : Re: Modelling a gothic cathedral Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modelling a gothic cathedral
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 20 Jun 2021 16:35:00
Message: <web.60cfa57f919719d61f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"jcarlos" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just wanted to share what I have been working on in my free time during the last
> years.

HOLY COW!

That's amazing work!
You're doing the still-scene version of Dick Balaska's epic animated movie!  :O

Congratulations on bringing such an enormous project to fruition.  It's
obviously a labor of love, and I know I would love to look at the code and learn
from all that you've put together over these many years.

- Bill