POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mountain forest : Re: mountain forest Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:39:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mountain forest
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 19 Jun 2021 10:35:00
Message: <web.60ce00077ebac2dbd81232a3b7ae6630@news.povray.org>
"BayashiPascal" <bai### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Gorgeous as usual !
>
> Shall we try once again to guess how many animals are hidden there ? ;-)
>
> Can I also ask how you've made or where you've got the meshes for the rocks ?
> Those look extremely realistic.
>
> Pascal

Thank you.

There are only 4 animal types - fishes, lizard, deer and a peregrine falcon.

Many meshes are Daz3D files -
https://www.daz3d.com/rock-collection-real-world-stones
https://www.daz3d.com/stones-and-structures
https://www.daz3d.com/misty-river-gorge

It's much cheaper than my investments in plant collections 20 years before...

Norbert