POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. 1984d6ea : Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. 1984d6ea Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. 1984d6ea
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 1 Jun 2021 21:55:00
Message: <web.60b6e3cf4995f0ef87c2a4fd89db30a9@news.povray.org>
> An updated tarball of my povr branch. A little rushed, but want to post
> a new one ahead of being busy with real life for a bit.

Thank you.

Have you considered using Travis to do automatic testing of povr after each
commit to Github ?

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/c/#ci-environment-for-c-projects

Travis is, AFAIK, free to use for open source projects.

Perhaps Travis also can be used to test many of the macros in the include files.
If so it may be that we can move much of the SDL code for macro testing out of
the include files and into separate test files.

For my scikit-vectors library I have written test code for testing the library.
They are here:
https://github.com/t-o-k/scikit-vectors/tree/master/skvectors/tests

Travis runs these with the Python versions that I've chosen every time I make a
commit to Github and e-mails me if something fails.

The results can also be seen here:
https://travis-ci.com/github/t-o-k/scikit-vectors

--
Tor Olav