POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : foreach macro : Re: foreach macro Server Time
25 Apr 2024 21:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: foreach macro
From: jr
Date: 22 Apr 2021 15:50:00
Message: <web.6081d2afd564bfd479819d986cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

posting #4 of 'Foreach()', probably final.  the attached zip contains the
include file, a demo scene, and (html) documentation with hopefully no further
errors[*].  I wanted to add another demo/"teaser" scene but run out of time, in
the coming days perhaps.

enjoy, jr.

[*] WFP's correction of "showed" led me to find, and get rid of, another
confusing (egregious :-)) copy+paste error.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'foreach4.zip' (12 KB)