POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-Fi Scene Assets : Re: Sci-Fi Scene Assets Server Time
18 May 2024 19:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sci-Fi Scene Assets
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 15 Apr 2021 19:05:00
Message: <web.6078c668a906d8e387570eabd4644d08@news.povray.org>
ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> in news:web.6075d499a906d8e387570eabd4644d08@news.povray.org Robert
> McGregor wrote:
>
> > people might just find them annoying
>
> Wellll everyting tha's better than I can do annoys me  Grrrrr ;)
>
> (A too distracted mind)

Hahah!

> "annoying" no; "instructive" yes.

Thanks Thomas, that's good to know.

> We should all provide more scene building info like this.

Yes, _I_ would be certainly be interested in seeing how others go about building
their scenes.

Alain Martel <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:
> That vegetation is quite convincing. Good work.
> I've actually seen some real life rocks that had similar vegetation on them.

Thanks very much Alain :)

Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> The rocks now are truly impressive, one can imagine a whole ecosystem
> between moss and grass!

Yes, the plants were a lot of fun for me, thanks Paolo.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'maidenvoyagewips-7-8.jpg' (958 KB)

Preview of image 'maidenvoyagewips-7-8.jpg'
maidenvoyagewips-7-8.jpg