POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tatooine : Re: tatooine Server Time
2 May 2024 03:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tatooine
From: s day
Date: 11 Apr 2021 12:00:00
Message: <web.60731c2a1bd91ba06f37caa56a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
Ash Holsenback <no### [at] spamcom> wrote:
> On 1/17/21 11:08 AM, Ash Holsenback wrote:
> > inspired me to start roughing out a scene
>
> making some progress... and /yes/ i'm looking for tumbleweeds

These are great scenes, the sky/atmoshphere is great, I have never tried any
Star Wars scenes before would love to give it a go some time. You have certainly
nailed Tatooine. (actually, I think when I first discovered Povray in the
early/mid 90's I did try to do an X-Wing, I am sure it was terrible and
fortunately have 'lost' the files).