POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : strange problem with srgb color in light_source : Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:05:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 2 Apr 2021 06:45:00
Message: <web.6066f4a6a9b7c9591f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> But as far as I could tell, there wasn't a clear solution given. Or maybe I just
> didn't grasp the whole concept well enough.

And that is exactly why I'm working on a full, operational code example for
every single keyword.   "THIS works, THIS doesn't.  Here's the render and the
#debug output to prove it and unambiguously show the full range of input and
output."

ONE code example.
not FOUR HUNDRED newsgroup posts that address 99% of the question..... but.....