POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum : Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum Server Time
5 May 2024 10:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 18 Nov 2020 19:15:01
Message: <web.5fb5b8d0ed460f771f9dae300@news.povray.org>
So I turned off the field cam, but added the macro invocation to the other
camera definition.

Then I made an axes object, made an object {axes transform {NoFall}}
and overlayed them.

There's no difference if they are at the origin, but when the axes are
translated up (by 50) before applying the transform, I indeed get the up and
forward behaviour.

I can fix the forward movement, but the vertical movement is really puzzling.

  #declare NoFall =
  transform {
   matrix <     1,     0,      0,
           ShearX,  VCorr, ShearZ,