POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Hgpovray38, current state : Re: Hgpovray38, current state Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:59:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hgpovray38, current state
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 24 Oct 2020 21:40:01
Message: <web.5f94d666b933d8371f9dae300@news.povray.org>
"Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> > Ok, happens also with latest head. I will have to search when it
> > started, not fun as I did not play with media.

> maybe color models are to be suspected as so many  relatively recent changes
> happened ?
> (rgb > srgb rgbf rgbt RAL...)

Works ok in (qtpovray)3.8, using #version 3.6 and #version 3.8

Line 786 has a negative light source, so maybe scroll down to that section and
start commenting out some lights and see what happens.

after that is // submarine and media

light in lines Line 73 & 74 has media_interaction off

Other than that - no idea.