POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Hgpovray38, current state : Re: Hgpovray38, current state Server Time
11 May 2024 12:37:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hgpovray38, current state
From: Mr
Date: 3 Oct 2020 19:25:01
Message: <web.5f79074bb933d8376adeaecb0@news.povray.org>

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/10RaLHKnogRE6ikkiaybHMP4d8ezyZfH9/view?usp=sharing>

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ThvgvOXlnSnHJrlAVdiV1UF1fcRpAIZ/view?usp=sharing>

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33423502/expression-did-not-evaluate-to-a-constant-c

> so...
> char tmp_compound[4+strlen(Get_Token_String(CYLINDER_TOKEN))];
> becomes
> char* tmp_compound = new char[4+strlen(Get_Token_String(CYLINDER_TOKEN))];

Hi, I went on trying:
....Then removing deprecated binary_function following this page helped me clear
the next issue:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22386882/why-have-unary-function-binary-function-been-removed-from-c11
So in compare_pointees.hpp line 36 may become:

struct equal_pointees_t {
  bool operator() ( OptionalPointee const& x, OptionalPointee const& y ) const
    { return equal_pointees(x,y) ; }
  typedef OptionalPointee first_argument_type;
  typedef OptionalPointee second_argument_type;
  typedef bool result_type;
} ;

And line 61:

struct less_pointees_t {
  bool operator() ( OptionalPointee const& x, OptionalPointee const& y ) const
    { return less_pointees(x,y) ; }
  typedef OptionalPointee first_argument_type;
  typedef OptionalPointee second_argument_type;
  typedef bool result_type;
} ;

However in function _template.hpp, line 662 should also change:
    , public std::function<T0,R>
and line 666:
    , public std::function<T0,T1,R>
but to what?

(using CLANG-cl compiler in MSVS2019 from its internal installer, and ISO C++ 17
language version