POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. f6b1c13e : Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. f6b1c13e Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:44:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. f6b1c13e
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Aug 2020 16:25:03
Message: <web.5f287298f6dfcecf1f9dae300@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Have you seen these sections in the documentation ?
>
> Declaring User-Defined Vector Functions
> https://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_3.html#r3_3_1_8_4
>
> Declaring User-Defined Color Functions
> https://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_3.html#r3_3_1_8_5

Aye, I have, I have used the spline functions, and intuitively knew about the
pigment functions, but have spent so much time with scalar-only functions, that
it just struck me as --- odd and unexpected.

Good to see you around and poking your head in.    I hope all is going well in
your part of the world, and you have been finding ways to enjoy yourself amidst
- everything.