POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D : Re: Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D Server Time
26 Apr 2024 19:57:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roosters! v1.0 demo version :D
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Jul 2020 15:50:00
Message: <web.5f19e8e4aaf7270fb0b41570@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> After some rather silent times with actual POVing - as I've been coding like mad
> for the last weeks and even months - I'm happy to announce that the demo version
> of my first game is finally released!

Nice!
Send some of that coding energy my way.... :D

I'll shift on over to the windows machine and download it there.   I look
forward to seeing what you've been up to since the last time you checked in.
:)

I was watching a Like A Storm video the other day, and Chris Brooks' hair
reminded me of your stylized rooster head   :D