POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : whither POV-Ray ?? : Re: whither POV-Ray ?? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 16:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: whither POV-Ray ??
From: jr
Date: 21 Jul 2020 06:50:00
Message: <web.5f16c80d17b7b05f4d00143e0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Op 02/07/2020 om 11:57 schreef jr:
> > so, the following is just me "ranting", and if you're .. of a delicate
> > disposition, do not read on.
> >
> [snip]
>
> I am glad you started this discussion. ... I believe we all would be
> helped with a bit of serious information, ...

tja..  looks like no information -- at all.  CC's "Let me ping the other guys on
our mailing list and see what they think" (Jul 4th), and "... Ill be posting
another update in a little while" (Jul 12th), had no followups.

("move on, move on, nothing to see.."?!  apparently happy to just kick the ball
in the long grass)

regards, jr.