POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : whither POV-Ray ?? : Re: whither POV-Ray ?? Server Time
27 Apr 2024 01:11:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: whither POV-Ray ??
From: jr
Date: 4 Jul 2020 16:00:00
Message: <web.5f00de9f17b7b05f4d00143e0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> I was going to post a long reply but have come to the conclusion that
> really it doesn't matter how we got to this point, what matters is where
> we go.
> Where to go from here? What can you guys do to help? ...

personally, I'd like to see action on the website + wiki first.  because they're
(likely) the primary access points.

not sure I could offer any practical help, certainly not regarding code (am a
poor programmer and do not speak C++), but if I were to see a newsgroup post
asking for (other) help, I'd be happy to oblige, assuming I can meet the
requirement(s).

regards, jr.