POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : New version of NewIOR.inc : New version of NewIOR.inc Server Time
26 Apr 2024 15:33:08 EDT (-0400)
  New version of NewIOR.inc
From: Sven-Erik Andersen
Date: 23 Dec 2019 04:40:00
Message: <web.5e008a29f259c961d26876bc0@news.povray.org>
I have finally updated my old NewIOR.inc file (first version released in 1994,

The files are now also available on GitHub at:

https://github.com/SvenErik1968/NewIOR

The files now contains 3617 IOR-values. Have also added links to the sources of
the values, and expanded the list of websites of interest.

I hope this can be of use for some of you.

Wish you all a Merry X-mas, or 'God jul' as we say in Norway.

Brgds,
Sven-Erik Andersen