POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Version 3.8: Input_File_Name - where has it gone? : Re: Version 3.8: Input_File_Name - where has it gone? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Version 3.8: Input_File_Name - where has it gone?
From: Melody
Date: 18 Dec 2019 02:10:00
Message: <web.5df9cf71cce2d5d9da690110@news.povray.org>

> Sound as disparaging as you want.  I have an ex-wife.  You'd need to struggle to
> register on that logarithmic scale.  ;)  :D

OK. : )

I know why. A whole world of ex-wifes ...
I cant get the ringing out of my head.
It's Tommy Lee, Professor of Darkness, telling off the Heretic Preacher,
"The shadow of the ax hangs over every joy, every ..."
 sooner or later, futility.
"And if that pain were actually collective instead of simply reiterative then
the sheer weight of it would drag the world from the walls of the universe and
send it crashing and burning through whatever night it might yet be capable of
engendering until it was not even ash."

It's destroying mine, and they point fingers and say, "See what you've created."
I say, you see the impact of others yet?

Is Tommy still here?
Always ends the same? that has to be arrogance.