POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : building povmodeler? : Re: building povmodeler? Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:44:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: building povmodeler?
From: jr
Date: 3 Dec 2019 04:55:01
Message: <web.5de630bbcdd38c9feeb22ff0@news.povray.org>
hi,

Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> On 11/28/19 5:06 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Hey Jr, are you still using qtpovray?  Do you see this missing text
> I-beam nonsense with slakware?  (BE and I are both Mint; a sample size
> of 1.)

v quick try (haven't really gotten into using it yet[*]).  no, I do not see the
"I-beam nonsense" :-)  (Slackware.  reliable.  ;-))  switching focus between
panes, always get the insertion thing; line highlighting too works as it should.
 v 3.80.0, built mid July last year.

[*] if you could integrate eticre's code base with qtpovray, _that_ would change
everything.  :-)

regards, jr.