POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : versions : Re: versions Server Time
3 May 2024 09:05:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: versions
From: Mr
Date: 8 Nov 2019 05:20:00
Message: <web.5dc540c4bc8376fb12f626e0@news.povray.org>
> (1) - Quite a few instances in my current vim use where I don't really
> agree with the current 3.7 keyword syntax bucketing, but what's there is
> useful.

And did you,by any chance, get to try the Blender's text editor POV syntax
highlighting ? Some feedback could be nice to know if I did things more or less
correctly there : Just enable the POV Ray addon to have automatic syntax
highlight from the dedicated icon for inc, pov, mcr, ini files...
(for the available pov templates or your own opened files)

Alain Martel <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:
> reflection{Reflect roughness Rough} is still on the to-do list.

Indeed a show stopper. Where would that todo list be?