POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PC nausea : Re: PC nausea Server Time
4 May 2024 12:38:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PC nausea
From: jr
Date: 5 Aug 2019 08:00:01
Message: <web.5d4819c3f7f30a503936914a0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> > It _should_ be .....
> >> you'd think so, but ...
> > ^ What jr said.  :D
>
> I am probably naive :-) but I never (repeat "never") indulge in
> like/dislike questions and such... I am not interested in those
> sites/questions.

the point is that you do not have to "indulge", it is all taken care of, for
your .. convenience, of course.

say you go on to the BBC's news web site.  scenario: you open a new tab in your
browser and type in the url, and as soon as the home page appears, you close the
tab.  your "visit" has now been registered (incl browser details + ip address)
with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (links at bottom left of page).  no
clicking needed, the stakeholders know there's no point in relying on the user.

regards, jr.