POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PC nausea : Re: PC nausea Server Time
2 May 2024 23:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PC nausea
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 5 Aug 2019 07:00:01
Message: <web.5d480bf3f7f30a504eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > ... It is a user's choice to share his/her (private) life with the world at large.
Otherwise, ...

It _should_ be .....

> you'd think so, but ...

^ What jr said.  :D

Try Quant search engine with Brave browser.  Word has it that Firefox/Mozilla is
selling people out, and Brave is the next increment forward on that front.

I've had to ditch chrome, opera and firefox....
I think icecat might still be ok, as well as numerous other 3rd party browsers.

Good work locking down your system and monitoring the ins and outs.   :)