POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : up side down pictures : up side down pictures Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  up side down pictures
From: Leroy
Date: 26 Jun 2019 17:10:00
Message: <web.5d13deff89a88f06253a0c6b0@news.povray.org>
Just throwing it out there:

 Has any one created a scene that when turned 180 degrees you have a different
kind of scene?

 I caught a part of Night Court where Ross made a something and show it to Bull.
Bull described the scene as a beautiful ocean landscape with clouds a beach and
lots of detail.Ross says you have it up side down. When turned it around, She
describes it as a six car pile up.

 My first thought was POV. I think that would be a real challenge!

Have Fun!