POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Compiling UberPOV on Linux : Re: Compiling UberPOV on Linux Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:59:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling UberPOV on Linux
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 30 May 2019 05:00:00
Message: <web.5cef9b2f1d641fe3474d4c950@news.povray.org>
Aha, thanks for that. Those changes are not extensive, I'll just duplicate the
fix in my local repo. Probably 'easier' than mucking about with boost, from
where I'm sitting :)

What's the best way to get those changes into UberPOV permanently? Is it
possible to do some git magic to cherry pick those commits, or could I just
apply the fix on an UberPOV branch and push it myself?

Bill

(maybe I should start signing off as Bill P just to confuse everyone :D)