POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : QuArk Site Blocked : QuArk Site Blocked Server Time
29 Apr 2024 17:44:05 EDT (-0400)
  QuArk Site Blocked
From: Leroy
Date: 13 Nov 2018 13:10:07
Message: <web.5beb12962af22a30f8df6a680@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

Can any one get pass this gate keeper?
http://quark.sourceforge.net/gatekeeper.php?reason=isp
I've tried for the last month with no luck.

It's the site of a Game map editor for Quake2 and other games.
I've been using POV to make the graphics for My Quake2 game.
Since it a very old game the graphics are mostly palette driven.
I use POV to convert it's TGA file output to a WAL format that Quake2 uses.
Oh! I've fun, using POV and QuArk to make several levels.(killed a lot of bad
guys) Now there no place to go to brag about it.

Thanks for any help?