POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bordered text instructions / defaults : Re: Bordered text instructions / defaults Server Time
17 Jun 2024 05:43:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bordered text instructions / defaults
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Oct 2018 14:45:01
Message: <web.5bc0eae149083eb9c437ac910@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> check out the 'Demo_Capabilities.pov' file, from comment "THE SCENE".
> regards, jr.

Yes, indeed, I've already copy/pasted code from that very file, and I had to
translate the heck out of whatever my result was.
The comments are indeed there, but they're scattered, and a bit hard to follow,
and it's difficult to see it as a cohesive whole.

A simple example macro call to put an "A" right where a regular text {} object
would be (at the origin :) )  would be the most useful thing.

I didn't know if I had missed an explanation or documentation file in one of the
earlier development versions....