POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : new speed : Re: new speed Server Time
21 May 2024 13:43:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new speed
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Aug 2018 10:20:02
Message: <web.5b7ec1b7b806d979c437ac910@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> > Do you have a link? There are some good deals at BB in a "salvage parts
> > from an old PC to help build a new one" sense. I.e. I have an SSD and
> > graphics card already that I could put into one of these machines.

I could fill several 4-foot cubes with all the motherboards, HDD's, memory, etc
that we have here.
Whole pallets of towers, SFF, USDT, laptops, servers, ....

> Pretty weird. This is the box I bought, the link is from my history.
> But, I did *not* pay $800 with monitor.  I would have gone for a lesser
> machine.

Let me know if you need anything, and I can see what we've got that is or is not
currently listed.   I don't have any control over the pricing or negotiations,
but it's _gotta_ be cheaper than brand new from Best Buy.

And I can hand pick and pack.

http://www.cecent.com/
https://www.ebay.com/usr/cecet