POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : qtpovray 3.80.6 for Linux : Re: qtpovray 3.80.6 for Linux Server Time
25 Apr 2024 21:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: qtpovray 3.80.6 for Linux
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 Aug 2018 14:10:06
Message: <web.5b770f6858ef34d2c437ac910@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

>   * Bug 7 - When the render window is undocked, allow it to not always
>     be on top.

So, I started a render, and somehow the render window was undocked already, and
it was UNDER the main window - heh.
But now it's stuck in the old behaviour of always being on top   :(

>   * Bug 4 - If no file is selected for render, then render the currently
>     displayed tab.

I deselected the file that had the little green arrow (confusing language in
right-click popup for that) and it wouldn't render anything, claiming nothing
was selected for render.  :(

Let me know how you'd like me to proceed and what data I can collect for you.