POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Your secret nationality : Re: Your secret nationality Server Time
11 May 2024 01:45:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your secret nationality
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 Jul 2018 08:45:00
Message: <web.5b55ccbb1582ed0a47873e10@news.povray.org>
My match is Ethiopia (quite interesting! I need to read more about that place.)

My mismatch is Japan (which is sad news; I thought I might like to live in Japan
one day-- if I could possibly learn the language!)

Well, at least my 'best match' isn't the (current) U.S.-- even though I live
here. I've had a feeling for a long time that I belong somewhere else, due to
the political climate and a host of other issues. So MANY other countries seem
to be more 'enlightened', forward-thinking and cultured.

The test makes me wonder how often the U.S pops up as anyone's 'best match',
given the current 'state of things.'