POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 20th anniversary coming up. : Re: 20th anniversary coming up. Server Time
9 May 2024 21:38:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 20th anniversary coming up.
From: Lutz
Date: 15 Jul 2018 00:10:01
Message: <web.5b4ac8017c0112d9142011f40@news.povray.org>
> Am 14.07.2018 um 09:00 schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> > On 13-7-2018 18:20, Stephen wrote:
> >> [snip]
> >> A special mention to Thomas who actually ran the TC-RTC on his own
> >> with only a little help from me. Thanks Thomas.
> >>
> >> At least you all will be spared my attempts at humour in the future. :-)
> > And I shall miss your humour too.
>
> I subscribe to that.

Hey Stephen,

It still amazes me that I recognize so many of the names here after 20 years of
dabbling in graphics 😁

I have been helping out since a couple months behind the scenes to get Moray
ready for a public release (at least technically). I do hope that Moray will
eventually be revived after I stopped working on it and passed it to the
POV-Team. I still have been making smaller changes to it since I actually still
use it for modeling my 3D prints.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for your support and fun over the years.

Lutz