POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : musical notation font : Re: musical notation font Server Time
28 Sep 2024 10:53:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: musical notation font
From: jr
Date: 17 Jun 2018 16:25:00
Message: <web.5b26c2759973151b635cc5ad0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Am 17.06.2018 um 14:40 schrieb jr:
> > Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> >> But as long as it's not Acid jazz or even worse Acid techno...
> > ....which is the perfect background for when doing the cooking, or washing up,
> > IMNSHO.  the soundscapes leave plenty room for thinking.  ;-)  try
> Doesn't the Geneva convention forbid such music?

only if shackled or otherwise constrained from physical movement.  :-)

put index + middle finger of one hand on the wrist of the other.  do you feel a
pulse?!  ;-)

> Give me 10 minutes of such a "soundscape", and I'll solve the washing-up
> problem by throwing dishes at the speakers.

</grin>

(addressing Stephen here, too)

in this video, from last evening, scenes like ca 19 minutes in show that it is
possible to enjoy "soundscapes", for some.  ;-)  admitted, the crowd is not as
as large as, say, when the Rolling Stones play -- all 370 years of them.  :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLNvxYyPvpc

regards, jr.