POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Corrections to documented media defaults. : Re: Corrections to documented media defaults. Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrections to documented media defaults.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 16 Feb 2018 16:45:01
Message: <web.5a874fd448f091b8c437ac910@news.povray.org>
This is just something that I always wish there was something in POV-Ray where
you could just do something like:

#displaydefault {media}

#man media

or something similar.

I usually [try to] embed some sort of debugging output flag into my code so that
when it's enabled, the code spits out any (ok, every) relevant value.

Perhaps something to think about for 4.0 so that the software itself can answer
questions instead of / in addition to a separate documentation page.

Think "measurement", not "label".