POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RL is stranger than fiction : RL is stranger than fiction Server Time
24 May 2024 06:40:35 EDT (-0400)
  RL is stranger than fiction
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 Dec 2017 20:40:00
Message: <web.5a42f8fcc6cb53d55cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
So,

A while back my ex wife calls me and tells me that she can no longer afford to
live in Gloucester, VA and so after 6 years --- I get to have my son come live
with me.

So, now I have to get him all registered for school, after-school program, blah,
blah, blah.

So I will likely be absent for extended periods, or at least substantially
delayed, depending upon levels of stupefying fatigue.

I hope everyone has been having a good Christmas, etc.

Just figured I'd provide that little update, as Stephen has been patiently
waiting with bated breath....  ;)