POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bitcoin : Re: Bitcoin Server Time
17 Jun 2024 21:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bitcoin
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 Dec 2017 20:20:00
Message: <web.5a42f46fbae206ab5cafe28e0@news.povray.org>

> ...and - on another note - you may have heard about the potential
> dangers of smartphone screens (/blue/ light) and of those led car lights
> to our vision.

They have apps that turn off the blue channel so as not to disturb your sleep
cycle.  I've been using one for a few years now.
Super easy to set up - set time on , set time off.

Yes, cop cars are insane.   Need to endanger thousands of drivers in traffic to
hand out that one stupid ticket.

"Respect my AUTHORITAY!"
Not to mention them talking on cell phones and USING A LAPTOP WHILE DRIVING.