POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paul Stamets Interview : Re: Paul Stamets Interview Server Time
17 Jun 2024 11:48:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paul Stamets Interview
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 14 Dec 2017 08:10:01
Message: <web.5a327808c1a4f7f2c437ac910@news.povray.org>
jr <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> On 14/12/2017 11:54, Bald Eagle wrote:
> > Every new maze will start with the searching and end with an optimized matrix.
> > An intelligence would be able to abstract the idea and optimize its method
> > _before_ being presented with a new maze.
>
> how?
>

> regards, jr.

Just look at how we do the same search optimizations.
subdivision, parallel logic, BST, quadtree, octtree, etc.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tree+algorithms&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS633US634&oq=tree+algorithms

find a way to conceive of a 3rd dimension from your Flatland, grow up, branch
out, drop new seed colonies, and execute multiple simultaneous searches - divide
and conquer.

There's so much here to talk about... but alas, I have to go be a worker bee...