POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Art (not Jack) : Re: Art (not Jack) Server Time
18 May 2024 09:51:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Art (not Jack)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 Dec 2017 08:15:01
Message: <web.5a2549679a92cd8dc437ac910@news.povray.org>
Ive <ive### [at] lilysoftorg> wrote:

> Well, he believes in a Jewish-world-conspiracy and is a active member in
> the "new right" movement. There he positions himself and this is not my
> "subjective view" as BaldEagle seems to believe.

I don't follow all of this alt-right new-right whatever stuff.

I'll post videos by intelligent, reasoning, well-spoken (and jewish) Ben Shapiro
instead.
Or maybe Thomas Sowell and Morgan Freeman.

> This one does actually believe that the world is hollow -

Right - there was that documentary about that and everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF8Bf1d_crk

See, that's just ludicrous.
Everyone knows the world is FLAT and things move around in the sky on the dome
of the heavens.   The evidence is _simple_ and ...  "all around you".   ;)