POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back! : Re: I'm back! Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:31:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm back!
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 2 Dec 2017 17:15:01
Message: <web.5a23259cdf1d5ae85cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
> But only for a week.  I'm staying with a relative in the states, then
> it's back to the Virgin Islands.

Hey!
I'm glad you're ok - I've been wondering, though the long silence is
understandable.

I hope you're able to recover from the storm at home, and stock up on any things
you need to take back, while you're on the mainland.

What's the status of things in the islands?
Communications, infrastructure (power, water), housing.... ?

Enjoy your stay, and welcome back   :)