POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firefox Skin? : Re: Firefox Skin? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:04:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox Skin?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 22 Nov 2017 18:20:00
Message: <web.5a16052c2c10da755cafe28e0@news.povray.org>

> Oh? Well, as long as uBlockOrigin and Ghostery still work (they seem to)
> I am not too concerned. Still, I do not really like those big overhauls.

Thanks for the implied endorsements  :)

In today's world, perhaps someone ought to start a thread which briefly lays out
some of the more useful tools for browsers.

I found reference to these on minds.com :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoScript

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/umatrix/reviews/956919/