POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : orthographic camera and conic_sweep object : Re: orthographic camera and conic_sweep object Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:49:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: orthographic camera and conic_sweep object
From: Warren
Date: 5 Nov 2017 13:30:01
Message: <web.59ff57dac65a78b4ca73ee9d0@news.povray.org>
William F Pokorny <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote: [...]

Hello / Hi

I didn't know about clockwise point declaration order that turns prism inside
out. And the user defined camera is also new to me.

However, I don't understand the definition you wrote :
// Proves not related to 'plane' of orthographic camera

....Since I'm new with :
camera{
       user_defined

I currently use the version 3.7 of POVRay and even if that's not written in my
post above I use the following statements whenever it's possible:

#version 3.7;
global_settings{ assumed_gamma 1.0 }

Thank you. ;-D